Boerne Middle School North
|Teacher: Margie Faulkner||Email Address:|
|Phone: (830) 357-3187||Click to Email Mrs. Faulkner|
|*Call for appointment please||Conference:|
|Remind 101 Sign-Up||A days 2nd period|
|B days 8th period|
7th Grade science integrates all disciplines of science (life, earth, chemistry, physics) and their interaction. The main focus will be life science.
- One 1 inch binder
- Two dividers for notebook; 1st tab “Science Papers” 2nd tab “Science Journal“
- Notebook paper
- Pen and pencil
- Students will receive a hard copy of the textbook that will be kept in the classroom. At any time, students may take the book home to study but they must bring it back the following class period. Students may also access the textbook online. Select this link to access the online textbook.
- Select this link for online textbook instructions.
- Find copies of handouts, presentations and resource information on this website.
- Tests 40% Daily/HW 35%, Labs 25%.
|1st Nine Weeks (1st Semester)||3rd Nine Weeks (2nd Semester)|
|Lab Safety||Human Body Systems|
|Reproduction & Genetics|
|2nd Nine Weeks (1st Semester)||4th Nine Weeks (2nd Semester)|
|Diversity of Living Things||Worth the Wait (Sex Ed)|
|Living Systems (Energy, Ecosystems)||Earth’s Changing Surface|
|Living in Space|
Click course-syllabus7th-2016-17 of the syllabus